Current Vacancies are listed below:
Salary: Inner London Main/Upper Pay Scale
Position type: Full-time – suitable for both ECTs and experienced teachers
To start: September 202
Please submit completed applications to: Parbin Hussain by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not submit CVs, as these cannot be accepted)
Applications close: 9am, Monday 23rd May 2022
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
The post involves class teaching within the supportive Federation structure of the Wyvern Schools.
The successful candidate will have:
- evidence of successful teaching practice in a primary school setting;
- a commitment to inclusion and raising standards for all; and
- a desire to engage with the whole school community
We can offer:
- opportunities to develop experience and professional strengths through the school’s extensive involvement in arts, sports and musical partnerships;
- working with pupils who are well behaved, enthusiastic about learning and welcome opportunities to learn from thoughtful and caring adults;
- a commitment to professional development and a successful track record of developing and promoting staff; and
- joining the school at an exciting time following extensive refurbishment and expansion.
The Wyvern Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information about the disclosure can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
The Wyvern Federation aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.