Admission to Aurora House
- Aurora House caters to primary aged pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism, and who have an EHCP (Education, Health and Care Plan) in place.
- Autism is the primary need of all of the pupils.
- All applications for admissions are through the Lambeth SEN team, or your borough SEN Team.
- Please speak to your school SENCO to support your admission process.
- We offer regular group information mornings, and if you are interested in a place at Aurora House, please contact our school office to arrange to attend an information session.
Part of the Wyvern Federation