Each Friday morning, Wyvil has an Achievement assembly for each phase: Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
In each Assembly, as a Wyvil Family, children and adults enjoy celebrating the following achievements:
- Golden Book: Every other week, teachers will nominate two pupils from their class to go into the Golden Book for excellent work, behaviour or attitude to learning.
- Merit Certificates: When it is not the Golden Book being celebrated, we will celebrate children who have earned Merit Certificates in class. Children earn Merit certificates in the following way.
- Attendance Shields: Each week, the class with the highest attendance in each phase (EYFS, KS1 & KS2) will win the Attendance Shield for their phase.
- Punctuality the Dragon & Speedy the Early Bird: Each week, the class with the highest punctuality will win either Punctuality the Dragon (Years 1 -6) or Speedy the Early Bird (Early Years.)
- Sparkle Award: Each week, phase leaders will visit each classroom and decided which is the tidiest classroom - they will be winners of the highly coveted Sparkle Award!